Well, the borders between LJ and Blogger, anyways. Bogwitch64 tagged me with the following:
Here are the rules: Each person tagged blogs 7 random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
I doubt I can tag the next seven people, because my LJ/blog acquaintances have been pretty much laid waste to already. But I can do the random facts, probably. My impression is that they should be unsuspected or surprising facts, which raises the bar somewhat.
1. I never attended kindergarten or preschool. We went to the Yukon instead.
2. By the time I was 12, I'd lived in 12 different places, and crossed Canada 3 times.
3. I lived 4 years without electricity or running water, 5 miles up a dirt road on a mountainside.
4. Since my mother died, no one has cut my hair. Before that it was cut short every summer.
5. A rancher in Colorado promised me a steak dinner from his own steers because I identified the author and title of his long-lost favourite childhood book.
6. I've studied judo, SCA heavy combat, wing chun and escrima, but my best bet is to run away.
7. I arrive early for anything that will leave without me, and am horribly unpunctual for any personal appointment.
Anyone who hasn't been tagged and would care to engage in this, consider yourself tagged now.